Click here for Chef Laly and Friends on the Fernando Hidalgo TV Show featuring:
"Healthy Food for Healthy Dogs!"
Chef Laly's -
Cooking for Canines 101
Please call 305-710-7266 to reserve your class date and a chance to enjoy a fun and animalicious cooking for canines experience...will benefit a local Animal Rescue!
Join other dog loving people that want to learn how to cook meals and treats for their pups that are healthy and safe.
Class dates for the month of July
Sunday, July 7th, from 1 to 3 pm
Sunday, July 14th, from 1 to 3 pm
Sunday, July 21st, from 1 to 3 pm
Classes are available in the comfort of your home with a minimum of 5 participants, please call for de-tails!
You can also reserve your spot by contacting us at:
Cooking for Canines 101 CLASSES!!!
Weekends starting up again for the FALL, email us for more information...
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
$30.00 (1 Doggie & 1 Person)
$45.00 (2 Doggies & 1 Person)
Home Classes are available with a minimum of
5 participants, please call
You can purchase your Ticket to an upcoming "Cooking for Canines 101" class in our MENU section........
Class Fee includes:
1. Cooking for Canines 101 Class Demonstrations and Recipes
2. Taste Test of Recipe of the Day for the Doggies
3. Refreshments for the
4. Portion of all proceeds will benefit a local animal rescue
- Please have guests arrive 10 min before each class so all doggies can be walked and can meet and sniff as class will start on time.
- No Refunds or date exchanges please as space is limited
- All classes are to be pre-paid 7 days in advance via PayPal, Cash or Credit Cards
- Dates Subject to Change.
- Ask Guests to Please bring – a folding or beach chair, a towel or mat, yourself and your doggie!
- Each class is limited to the 1st 10 pups that register!
- Get ready for a fun time with your pup in your home!
Doggie Bag Cafe
Greatest Store On Earth LLC